Tuesday 8 March 2011

Where's my Mama!

He refused the bottle!!! I got 6oz of expressed milk in total and trotted off to work happily! Hubby turned up 30 mins after feed looking exhausted and stressed with a fast asleep little man who had apparently been crying on and off since I left. Overtired, wouldn't settle, wouldn't take bottle of expressed milk at feed time. Little monkey!! Full feed from Mama and off they went and had a very enjoyable morning in the sunshine with a happy little man and a happy Daddy! Mama was done before next feed and we had a lovely afternoon too. Now to tackle the problem of not taking the expressed milk...........

It was heartbreaking pouring all that expressed milk down the sink!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it will resolve itself soon - when I went back to work I ended up having to go to the nursery to feed my son a couple of times before he was completely settled there, but it was only two occasions and then he got the hang of it! Could be worth seeing if he'll take it from a sippy cup? (the nursery did say they'd had to go straight to cups with breastfed babies before who wouldn't take a bottle)

    Definite sympathies for the pouring away as well - once we went away and my husband accidentally switched off the freezer, came back to smelly food and a whole box of spoiled milk bags. Still mad about that…

    ReplyDelete